Plant City Property Damage Insurance Lawyer
Whether it involves residential or commercial property, property damages in Plant City can result in major losses. Property insurance is designed to protect you in these situations, but claim denials and disputes are common. To protect yourself, get the Ruel Law Firm on your side. With over 15 years of success representing clients, we help you get the possible results in your case. Contact our experienced Plant City property damage insurance lawyer today.
Experienced Legal Representation in Insurance Property Damage Claims
Residential and commercial property represents a major investment. Unfortunately, when disaster strikes, it can result in major losses. While insurance is there to protect you in these situations, you need experienced legal representation to protect your rights in filing a claim.
At the Ruel Law Firm, we have been successfully representing clients for over 15 years. We act as a strong legal ally on your side, dealing with claims representatives and others involved in the following cases:
- Hurricanes, one of the most common causes of property damage in Florida
- Sinkholes, which have become increasingly common in our area in recent years
- Floods, causing major property damages and jeopardizing your health
- Insurance Bad Faith, such as failing to honor the terms of a policy or regulatory guidelines
- HOA and Condo Association Claims, which often present unique challenges
- Commercial Property Damage Claims, in which the outcome could jeopardize your business
- Business Interruption Claims, ensuring you are reimbursed for temporary closures and other interruptions
- Residential Property Damage Claims, ensuring you get compensation for repairs, replacements, temporary living costs, and other expenses that arise in and around your home
How Our Plant City Insurance Property Damage Claims Lawyer Helps You
Insurance companies charge high premiums to protect you against unexpected events. While it can come as a shock to file a claim only to have it denied, disputed, or delayed, it is an unfortunately common problem.
It is important to remember when dealing with these companies that they are for-profit businesses. Their primary concern is protecting their bottom line, and one of the ways they can do this is by avoiding payouts on claims. At the Ruel Law Firm, we have over 15 years of experience dealing with insurers, adjusters, and other claim representatives. You can count on our Plant City insurance property damage claims lawyer to take the legal actions needed to protect your rights. This includes:
- Conducting a full investigation, reviewing the terms of your policy, and gathering the evidence needed in your case
- Ensuring your claim is filed properly and in accordance with insurance policy guidelines
- Negotiating with insurance representatives to get you the maximum amount in a settlement
- Taking your case to court if needed
Contact the Ruel Law Firm Today
You have only one chance to get compensation in a property damage claim. To get the maximum amount you are entitled to, reach out to the Ruel Law Firm. Call or contact our Plant City insurance property damage claims lawyer online today to schedule a consultation.